Our National Intensive Dermatology Preparatory Courses satisfy the growing national/international demand for dermatology courses. Having a specialist knowledge in dermatology is an increasingly important asset for medical personnel. The NIDPC we provide, is designed to help healthcare professionals specialize in their career and aid the need for more dermatology professionals. The Dermatology in Clinical Practice is applicable to all GPs, Practice Nurses, Specialist Nurses and Pharmacists exposed to patients with dermatological conditions.
On completion of the National Intensive Dermatology Preparatory Courses, you will be able to:
- Demonstrate a systematic understanding of the care of patients with dermatological conditions.
- Critically evaluate current research in practical dermatology.
- Deliver management strategies for the investigation and treatment of patients with dermatological conditions.
- Critically appraise current and potential practical dermatological treatments for use in a variety of population groups.
- Aim of the module:
To develop a critical understanding of the description of dermatological conditions, referral pathways, imaging and management.
- Synopsis of module content:
- The language of dermatology
- Drug eruptions
- Cutaneous manifestations of systemic disease
- Guidance, teledermatology and the multi-disciplinary team